Wakacon Fijian Waka Kava
Over the great ocean blue there lies a place where Kava rain is plentiful and falls from the sky making everyone relax and stop worrying. If that is not where you live, just try some extra special Waka Grade Kava and see how that strong smooth taste numbs your tongue. So grab some of Fiji’s most potent lateral roots and enjoy because you know that we only sell the highest quality Kava. That strong kava smell lets you know it’s good. It is a fine powder making the straining easy. Finally a quality Kava that is affordable. A perfect elixir for an intimate gathering. Our Kava is always found to be Noble.
Waka Kava Root
Waka (Lateral Root) tends to have a higher level of Kavalactones, be darker in appearance,
and have a more intense or bitter flavor.
Waka is sought after because it’s stronger and more potent.
Lawena Kava Root
The Lewena (Crown Root) typically contains less Kavalactones
and tends to have a more mild or subdued flavor than the Waka (Lateral Root).
Lawena is sought after because it’s smooth and easier to drink.
Perfect for daytime use or when you need a mild sleep aid.
Kava Leaves and Stems
Kava leaves and stems are not used in kava powder.
For every kava plant that is harvested five
more are planted to create a sustainable future.
- Fijian Kava Waka Powder: Enjoy the goodness of Kava Kava with our authentic blend of Kava Waka Root powder, obtained from the heart of the Fiji Islands. Also known as Piper Methysticum, the plant has been consumed for centuries across South Pacific regions Oceania and Micronesia for its sedating effects.
- Rich, Earthy Flavor: Kava is well-known for its rich, earthy aroma. With every sip of the drink, you will feel like you are in the Pacific Islands, swayed by the soothing waves of the ocean. (Strong Kava taste)
- Calming & Relaxing: Kava Root is consumed for its calming and relaxing effects due to its high Kavalactone content. The Kava brew may help you feel happy alongside relaxing your muscles and relieving pain and anxiety. It may also ease your stress and improve the quality of your sleep.
- Responsibly Sourced: Our Kava Waka powder is sourced responsibly from noble Fijian farmers following best practices. For every plant we harvest, five additional plants are planted. We do not use Kava leaves and stems for the preparation.
- Natural Roots of the Island: Strong kava smell lets you know its good. Traditional grind makes the straining easy. Dark Noble kava has a nice kick. This kava is potent and will get the job done.