Wakacon Fijian Lawena Kava
Over the great ocean blue there lies a place where Kava rain is plentiful and falls from the sky making everyone relax and stop worrying. If that is not where you live, just try some extra special Lawena Grade Kava and see how that light smooth taste numbs your tongue. Lawena kava is easier to drink and lighter than waka grade kava. Although less potent, lawena is a great daytime kava.
So grab some of Fiji’s most smooth crown roots and enjoy because you know that we only sell the highest quality Kava. That strong kava smell lets you know it’s good. It is a fine powder making the straining easy. Finally a quality Kava that is affordable. A perfect elixir for an intimate gathering. Our Kava is always found to be Noble.
Lawena Kava Root
The Lewena (Crown Root) typically contains less Kavalactones and tends to have a more mild or subdued flavor than the Waka (Lateral Root). Lawena is sought after because it’s smooth and easier to drink. Perfect for daytime use or when you need a mild sleep aid.
- Fijian Kava Lawena Powder: Enjoy the goodness of Kava Kava with our authentic blend of Kava Lawena Root powder obtained from the heart of the Fiji Islands. Also known as Piper Methysticum, the plant has been consumed for centuries across South Pacific regions Oceania and Micronesia for its sedating effects.
- Calming & Relaxing: Kava Root is consumed for its calming and relaxing effects due to its Kavalactones content. The Kava brew may help you feel happy alongside relaxing your muscles and relieving pain and anxiety. It may also ease your stress and improve the quality of your sleep.
- Perfect daytime kava: Kava Lawena (obtained from crown root) is more mild and better tasting than its Waka counterpart, making it easier to drink. This kava is mellow and excellent for daytime consumption to clear your mind and relax. With every sip of the brew, you will feel like you are in the Pacific Islands, swayed by the soothing waves of the ocean.
- Responsibly Sourced: Our Kava Lawena powder is sourced responsibly from noble Fijian farmers following best practices. For every plant we harvest, five additional plants are planted. We do not use Kava leaves and stems for the preparation.
- Natural Roots of the Island: Strong kava smell lets you know its good. The smooth tasting noble kava makes it easy to drink. Mix all night long and enjoy the relaxation sensation.