Oahu Kava Bar in West Palm Beach, Florida is a traditional Kava bar serving traditional kava, kratom tea and powder, alongside coffee, cappuccinos, kombucha, and soft drinks. At Oahu Kava Bar, you have options: Socialize, put your headphones in and take a breather, use their gaming area for pool or video games, use our work-friendly area to get some work done, or just hop in for a to-go tea. Their knowledgeable staff can help guide you through the many different types of kava and kratom they offer to find the perfect drink for your mood. Whether you’re looking to relax after a long day or energize yourself for a night out, Oahu Kava Bar has the perfect drink for you. Come experience the unique atmosphere of Oahu Kava Bar today!
Oahu Kava & Kratom Menu
Oahu Kava Bar in West Palm Beach is the perfect spot to unwind with a traditional kava shell or one of their kava cocktails. The Wipeout is a Double Shell of Kava With a Scoop of Instant Kava – perfect for those looking for a strong kava experience. In addition to their great selection of kava, Oahu also offers a variety of kratom teas, both hot and iced. You can also purchase Kratom powder to make your own capsules or tea at home. They don’t offer growlers or tanoa bowls for kava, which is a shame.
Oahu also has a variety of soft drinks, chips and snacks, including Mexican Coke, Fanta, Monster, Redbull, Yerba Mata, Ginger Ale, Apple Juice, and water bottles.
HAPPY HOUR 7 DAYS A WEEK
Three (3) Happy hours everyday, in the morning (9-11am), evening (4-6pm) and last hour before closing (times vary)
Oahu has weekly events!
Almost every day of the week, Oahu Kava Bar hold nightly events such as Bingo night, Trivia night, Open mic night and a weekly pool tournament. These events give locals and tourists alike a chance to meet new friends and compete for bar tab prizes.
- Bingo night is held every Monday from 7 PM to 9 PM
- Trivia night is held every Tuesday from 8 PM to 10 PM
- Open mic night is held every Wednesday from 9 PM to 11 PM
- Weekly pool tournament is held every Thursday from 8 PM to 10 PM.
So if you’re looking for something to do on your next visit to Oahu, be sure to check out one of these weekly events at Oahu Kava Bar!
What’s Nearby Oahu? Weed & Food!
Stopping by a Oahu kava bar may be so good, you won’t want to leave and eventually you’ll get hungry. So what’s next to Oahu and in the area? Well, lots of stuff. Oahu is sort of in the home depot plaza, and a 1 minute drive from the Palm Beach Outlets. But if you don’t want to drive, you’ll find some dope places in the same strip mall:
- Healthy Fast Food — Right next door, Clean Eatz is perfect if you’re looking for something healthy, and they also offer meal prep to go.
- Pizza — right next door. Buy a XL pizza for everyone at the bar if you really want to break the ice and make new friends. They also have delicious Calzones if you just want to do you.
- Lebanese & Moroccan Food + Belly Dancing Show — La Vie Lebanese Restaurant is at the east of of plaza, just two doors down. The best Kefta Kabobs with two fire belly dancing shows a night.
- Tacos Tacos Tacos — No Mamas Wey… is the name of this authentic Mexican taco restaurant
- Medical MJ Dispensary — Finally but certainly not least, a weed dispensary is at the west end of the plaza, making for a killer finale and a great neighbor for this kava bar.
- Bonus: 7/11 Gas Station — There’s also a convinently located gas station next door for those of you who don’t have Teslas.
Oahu kava bar environment…
Looking for the perfect place to get some work done? Or maybe you just want a chill place to relax? Either way, Oahu Kava Bar is the perfect spot. With plenty of bar and table space, it’s easy to find a spot to set up your laptop. And if you’re looking for a perfect work environment, look no further. The kava bar has a quiet, relaxing atmosphere that’s perfect for getting some focused work done. So next time you’re looking for a place to unwind or get some work done, be sure to check out Oahu Kava Bar. You won’t be disappointed.